August Wish List

| On
August 01, 2013

Kimono - Missguided
Shorts - Topshop
Shoes - H&M

A girl can dream!
These are the a few things that I have been lusting over this past month. With the weather thats been happening in the UK I've been sighing at these shorts and kimono. With the realization that I have no money in my bank!! (Story of my life)!! Absolutely LOVING the colour yellow at the moment, so this dress is perfect, also matched up with these shoes would be amazing!

Sophie xx

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

boohoo

Rare London

Follie Follie

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature