Blanc Noir

| On
August 24, 2013


Quick OOTD! Today I wore, my Blanc Noir tee which I bought from River Island. This is a casual top which you can throw on and it looks like you've made an effort. The gold chain detailing and the beaded writing really makes a statement in which you don't have to add too much to it! Saying this, I kept the rest of my outfit really simple and wore Miss Selfridge jeans and my trusty old Nike's. I'm heading out for lunch with a friend and thought this was a stylish, yet casual outfit. On my hands I wore a Topshop ring and my Fossil rose gold watch.

I want to start putting up more beauty posts so I hope to do a 'whats on my face' post soon and also a 'whats in my makeup bag'! (just to keep you updated)

Sophie xxx


2 comments on "Blanc Noir"
  1. such a cute outfit ❤
    rachel-mei.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      A follow on GFC and Bloglovin' would be fab!
      Sophie xx

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

boohoo

Rare London

Follie Follie

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature