Everyday makeup

| On
August 27, 2013

This very unattractive before and after shot can only mean one thing.. everyday makeup post! Below is the makeup I use on a daily biases to create an everyday look.




I started my base off with a BB cream.The BB cream I use is the Garnier Miracle skin perfecter. Ive been using this BB cream for a while and it gives a really nice, even tone look to my skin. I dont, however wear this religiously. I sometimes use a normal foundation when I have bad skin but as my skin isnt terrible at the moment I dont like to pack on too much base makeup so stick to a BB cream. I use a Real Techniques buffing brush to apply and I think this brush gives the bases a really flawless look.


After applying the BB cream, I cover any blemishes I have with Maybelline coverstick, which gives a fuller coverage to any spots that need it. I really like this concealer as it is high coverage to any blemishes but doesnt make my skin look cakey. I then go onto set all my foundation with Maybelline Stay Matte powder. This is a great drugstore powder as again it doesnt make your skin look cakey and keeps me matte all day.

I usually contour my face, but for everyday I just like to add a touch of bronzer to give me a bit more colour. The bronzer I use is Sleek contour palette in light. I really like this contour kit as for the low price it really is a handy thing to have in your makeup bag. The colout payoff is really good and it gives your face a healthy glow without looking orange. My skin is so fair that you would see the orange terribly!!  I added another bit of colour to my cheeks and used Mac's blush in Lovecloud. This is a lovely pink that gives your cheeks that lovely flushed look. 


I feel brows are very important to a makeup look as I feel brows really frame the face. I like a strong brow look when going out but for everyday I just fill them in with a Mac eye shadow in Omega. This colour is perfect for blondes as it matches the colour of fair eyebrows.


I keep my eyes pretty simple and use a Maybelline gel eyeliner and Maybelline falsies mascara. On an everyday baises I dont normally wear eyeshadow as I think with a bit of eyeliner your eyes will look much more awake. On some days I just wear mascara as my eyes look smaller the more makeup they have on them.


I finished off this look with Mac lipstick in Jubilee. This is my FAVE nude lipstick and my go-to lipstick for a daily look. It is a lipstick that just makes your lips look better but with hardly any added colour. 


I just quickly then put by Glitz and Glam hairpiece in and tied it into a messy fishtail braid. I like this hairstyle as it looks casual yet stylish.

Hope you liked this post!
Sophie xx



3 comments on "Everyday makeup"
  1. Thank you!
    and yes that would be nice! on GFC too?
    Sophie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this everyday make-up!
    I can't believe how good the hairpiece looks as well, I think I may have to purchase one of those :)
    chanelle jade xx

    www.chanellejade.blogspot.com
    now following, thanks for popping by my blog lovely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More than welcome, really do like your blog!
      The hairpiece is so good, highly recommended!
      Sophie xx

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

boohoo

Rare London

Follie Follie

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature