Sunny and pink

| On
August 20, 2013

It was really sunny in Wales today. But Welsh weather can be deceiving! It looks sunny but it is actually pretty chilly most of the time. Today, however, it tricked me and I ended up taking my cardi off because the temperature matched what I could see.

Forget me rambling, I put this outfit together before I had known the temperature outside (hence the knitwear). I wanted the pink of my cardigan to be a statement, so paired it with a plain black Newlook top and normal black Leggings. However I also loved the idea of having another statement piece to balance it all out and make it complete outfit. This statement piece was the necklace which was from BooHoo. I wore my Matalan loafers to finish off this look. My Great Grandma actually knitted this cardi but I know similar ones are sold on Asos. Pretty plain but a nice summery outfit to put together.

Sophie xx


7 comments on "Sunny and pink"
  1. The weather in wales sounds way better than here in Ireland! Love that cardigan

    Ellen // A little bit Unique // Facebook // Bloglovin



    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou!
      Trust me, welsh weather is rarely like this haha
      A follow on GFC or bloglovin' would be fab!
      Sophie xx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your grandmother is awesome! I wish I could knit. Lovely post! xx

    www.skinobsession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! This cardi is pretty special to me :)
      Follow on GFC or bloglovin' would be fab!
      Sophie xxx

      Delete
  4. So pretty...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, means alot!
      Yes, i'll follow now :)
      Sophie xxx

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

boohoo

Rare London

Follie Follie

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature