NOTD

| On
September 06, 2013


Hi guys! Sorry I haven't made a post in a while. As you know from my last post I was unwell for a long while with a cold and I still slightly have it but am feeling loads better! I have also been back to school in that time which means I will have a lot less time to blog, however I will try my best!!

I thought I would post a quick NOTD. As I am back in school I thought I would wear a simple nude on my nails. This colour is perfect nude for me as it looks nice with my skin tone.

These are the nails I bought off eBay and they were so worth the money!Just apply with glue and they give this professional nail effect. I have so many compliments from these for the price of £3 odd. Totally worth it!!!

Sophie xxx




6 comments on "NOTD"
  1. Those nails are amazing! And the colour suits you very well :)

    Alexandra
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou!
      They are so easy to do!
      Sophie xx

      Delete
  2. Defiantly going to have a look on eBay for those nails, they look so nice! Lovely colour - it looks similar to Barry M Lychee!
    Becky xx | beckylovesbeautyx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I have the Barry M one aswell! It's lovely but slightly more purple based than this one:)
      Sophie xxx

      Delete
  3. Aw sorry to hear about the cold; I hope you feel 100% better really soon! :D
    Gorgeous nails!!
    I just found your blog and am a new follower! :D
    www.artevolve.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

boohoo

Rare London

Follie Follie

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature