OOTD/FOTD

| On
September 30, 2013
 
Quick OOTD!
Autumn is here so time to crack out the berry colours!!!
I absolutely love autumn and my favourite lipstick at the moment is my Calvin Klein lipstick in Naughty, similar colour to Mac's Rebel but this one has a lovely glossy finish (perfect for autumn).

I love checked shirts in the winter as they look cosy and autumnal which I love and this one is from H&M 

I wore usual leggings as they are easy to style and go with everything, again from H&M

I love my new shoes, and are from Next aswell which I never normally shop in, but they had some really nice autumn pieces in there!! I also wore my fur scarf-thing which really pulled the look together (love fur for the autumn/winter)

Sophie xxx 
2 comments on "OOTD/FOTD"
  1. Great outfit, perfect for the sunny weather we've been having lately but still feeling autumny :) That lipstick is gorgeous, so is the black top with the chain!

    Alexandra
    xx

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

boohoo

Rare London

Follie Follie

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature