Quick update!!

| On
September 02, 2013

Sorry I haven't been posting for a while guys, but I've been poorly:( 
I try and get posts up every day or if not, every other day, but because I've been unwell I haven't really been out anywhere to dress up or put makeup on!
Stupid cold!
Thanks for the comments, ill try and reply asap! I do read them and appreciate you all reading my blog!
Hope you're all doing ok, and ill see you soon!
Sophie xxxxx
6 comments on "Quick update!!"
  1. Hey new follower here but i would just like to say feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon!
    I found your blog on bloglovin, I'm a new follower :) Looking forward to your future posts!

    Please check out my blog too if you fancy, I would appreciate it <3

    Alexandra
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou!
      I will look at your blog asap:) xx

      Delete
  3. Get well soon sophie! I followed you on bloglovin and gfc. Plus I'm from Wales too! Give me an email so we can chat sooon!
    theglamaddictblog@gmail.com

    theglamaddict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Nice to see some Welsh girls doing this! haha!
      Sophie xxx

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

boohoo

Rare London

Follie Follie

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature