Berry Berry Berry

| On
October 28, 2013

I feel like I haven't been a very good blogger lately! I've been so busy with school stuff, uni open days and all sorts of things like that! So sorry!!

I wanted to do a quick OOTD/what's on my face. I am really into black and white as you know and also really into simplistic outfits. This is why I wore just plain black leggings with a black dress/top.

I bought the top/dress in the River Island sale that is going on at the moment! And I absolutely love it! So easy to style and with and I love the gold detailing that is on the neckline. I just have on plain black leggings which I don't know where are from but you can pick them up anywhere! My newest purchase has been this cape from warehouse. It is so cosy and warm that I can wear it with everything! It was £30 but I feel like I am going to get a lot of wear out of it! I wore on my feet some knee high boots that I stole from my mum haha!

Thought id also do a what's on my face. I started out with Calvin Klein foundation which I really love and wear all the time! I then did my usual contour and blush which you can find in a previous post on what products I used. I then created a goldy brown smokey eye using Calvin Klein cream eyeshadow in a gold colour and using a medium brown eyeshadow in the crease. On my lips I wore Mac's lip liner in Vino and a Revlon lipstick in va va violet. I love this colour for an autumn berry look!

Let me know if you enjoy posts like these and what you would like to see in the future!

Also let me know what look you are prefering this autumn? Berry or nudes?

Sophie xxx



4 comments on "Berry Berry Berry"
  1. love the outfit
    http://exitwonds.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      If you could give me a follow that would be great xxx

      Delete
  2. That dark lips! Love it! :)

    http://blog.flowerinapalm.com
    www.flowerinapalm.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm really loving bold lips at the moment!

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

boohoo

Rare London

Follie Follie

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature