My First Time

| On
October 17, 2013
The Rules:
•   You must share the following firsts and give the story or the context behind them.
•   You must Tag 5 other bloggers to do to the tag.
•   No tag backs

First Best Friend -
My first best friend was my still best friend Abbie. We lived next door to each other from the age of two and have been inseparable ever since. She is still the person who I tell all my secrets to and I love her millions!

First Kiss -
My first kiss was with this boy who I had a crush on FOREVER! Turned out to be a complete douche-bag so I'm a hundred percent happy I found my current boyfriend!!

First concert -
The first proper concert I went to was Take That. They are my favourite band in the whole world and I begged my mum to take me and she did! It was the best concert I have EVER been to.

First celebrity crush-
Got to be Zac Efron, or Orlando Bloom! I had the biggest crush for Zac when he was in High School Musical and I still think he is amazingly sexy!! Also Orlando Bloom in Pirates of the Caribbean was amazingly gorgeous.

First word-
I'm not actually sure. Think probably mum!

First pet-
Well I had a hampster when I was younger but didnt really appreciate it that much. So I would probably class my current dog, Bailey, as my first proper pet!

First job-
When I was 16, I went and handed my CV's round everywhere! So my first paid job was in Blue Inc as a Christmas temp and it was the best feeling in the whole world earning my own money!

Makeup product-
My first makeup product was probably mascara and I remember wearing Natural collection clear mascara! I remember feeling so cool that I was allowed to wear makeup (even though it was clear mascara hahaha!)

MY NOMINEES:
3 comments on "My First Time"
  1. I didn't know you tagged me in this haha! Thank you xo

    theglamaddict.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, sorry I forgot to tell you. Sophie xx

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

boohoo

Rare London

Follie Follie

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature