Versatile Awards

| On
October 17, 2013

Two blog posts in one day, you lucky devils!! I was kindly nominated by Alixe from http://alixeee.blogspot.co.uk/, so thank you Alixe!

The rules
  1. Display the Award Certificate on your blog.
  2. Announce your win and thank the blogger who nominated you.
  3. Present 15 deserving bloggers with the award.
  4. Link your nominees in this post and let them know of their nomination with a comment.
  5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself.


MY NOMINEES:
My 7 facts
  1. I have a few nicknames, for example 'loulou bums', 'sophus', 'fourfie', 'soppy-lou'
  2. My boyfriend and I have been together for 4 years! (since we were iccle)
  3. I have a weird fear of cotton wool and anybody green e.g the mask and the Grinch (basically any Jim Carey characters haha)
  4. I've wanted to be an actress forever, but considering its hard to get in to i'm going to study criminology in uni.
  5. I have 4 brothers, and I am the only girl
  6. I cry at TV programmes! I cry at Eastenders at least once a year and cry at Glee even more! Waterloo Road also makes me a blubbering mess.
  7. My mum is my best friend and I don't know where i'd be without her.
1 comment on "Versatile Awards"
  1. Thank you soo much soph, you cutie! xo

    theglamaddict.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

boohoo

Rare London

Follie Follie

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature