Festive nails

| On
December 01, 2013


Can anyone believe how fast this year has gone? Cannot believe it is the first of December already! 

I know I say this every post but I am so sorry I haven't been blogging a lot lately but if you go to sixth form in the UK you will know how stressful it is! Excitingly, however, I have been offered a place to 4 universities so far!! So that is a load off my mind!

Anyway, this is a quick catchup and NOTD!

So for the catchup! I have been working non-stop recently coming up to Christmas. My work have had my rushed off my feet, not to mention the school work I have to catch up on. However, I am really excited for Christmas (hence the festive nails). I am near enough finished with my Christmas shopping, just need to find the odd bits and bobs now! I will be doing a post on what I have got people for Christmas, since none of my family or friends know about my blog haha. 

So for my nails. These are my natural nails, so please excuse them! Hopefully I will have some fake ones on closer to Christmas. So, I had this Orly nail vanish free in my Cosmo magazine. I really love this colour because it is so festive but is still subtle. I am really into glitter nail vanish this time of year as it brings an exta something to the look. This nail vanish is quite thin but not the worst I've seen, so I have applied 2 coats to achieve this look. The colour is called hair band and is really wearable. I have topped my nails off with the Seche Vite top coat. I had heard so many reviews about this top coat and didn't really understand the hype over a top coat. After I had tried it I could completely understand. It gives your nails the nicest effect! It looks like you have gel nail polish on. It dries super fast and leaves a glossy finish. Highly recommend. 

Hope you guys are all doing well and I'll catch up with you soon! 
Sophie xxx

6 comments on "Festive nails"
  1. i really want the nail polish it looks amazing on - hopefully the magazine is still out! i love seche vite too, its amazing how fast it dries! xx

    beckysbeautyfix.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seche Vite is by far the best top coat I have tried!! Thank you xxx

      Delete
  2. These look gorgeous! Need sparkly nails now.

    theglamaddict.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I love sparkly nails this time of year xxx

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous shade! I have a similar one from topshop x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah I really love the shade for this time of year! I also really love topshop nail polishes xx

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

boohoo

Rare London

Follie Follie

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature