Instagram update #1

| On
December 02, 2013

I know I've done a quick Instagram post in the past but I want to try and make it a more frequent thing. I really like the posts where it shows 'my week through Instagram', so I am going to start doing them.

Obviously they won't be every week as my life really isn't that exciting. But if you want to see more of my Instagram photos follow me - sophgriff23

I treated myself last week to a pair of Kurt Geiger boots. I have never owned a pair of expensive boots so was so excited to get them. (I will be doing a OOTD with them very soon).

I also booked my girls holiday this week. We are going to Malia!!! I am so excited to get away with the girls as a final goodbye before we go our separate ways in uni.
Hope you like these types of posts. Let me know what you think!
Sophie xxx
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

boohoo

Rare London

Follie Follie

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature