Black and gold

| On
January 12, 2014

Hey guys!
I went out with a friend last weekend and thought I would show you a OOTN.
I absolutely loved this outfit and thought it was so chic and classy.
The black and gold theme is right up my street and I basically wear it everyday.

The jumpsuit I was wearing was from Zara, it is so lovely and fits really nicely. I never think of going into Zara normally as I always had the assumption that their clothes were only for 'skinny Minnie's'. I was so wrong because as soon as I went in there I found loads of stuff that was really flattering, including this jumpsuit!

I kept this look simple and just wore a few gold accessories. This was my Fossil rose gold watch (which I wear everyday), a simple gold necklace from Topshop, (which I am loving) and some black open-toe stilettos with a gold heel from Fashion Union (which again I absolutely love!! But 100% do not recommend the website, which is another story...)

Also a little mention, I am obsessed with my hair extensions at the moment. I recently splurged on some Bellami hair extensions. They have literally changed my life. (A little but over-dramatic, but I love them so much)! My hair has never looked so healthy, thick and long. They are a bit on the pricey side, but as I wear my extensions on a regular bases, for me, they are worth it. If anyone is unsure whether to get these and has had their eye on them for a while, I definately recommend them! 

Recently, I have also purchased a Mac pigment in Vanilla, which is so pretty, but I will hopefully be getting a makeup post using that soon! 

Hope everyone is safe and well, 
Sophie xxx
(Ps sorry for all the pouty selfies, didn't realise how many there were, sorry xxx)
3 comments on "Black and gold"
  1. you look amazing in the black playsuit - it goes really well with those classy strap sandal heels!

    Check out my blogpost featuring UNIF holographic and origami goodness! :)
    AL xx
    RASSP blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, so sweet!
      I also love the heels :) xxx

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

boohoo

Rare London

Follie Follie

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature