Birthday treat

| On
February 20, 2014



For my bestfriend's birthday in October I bought her tickets to see a show. But in the process we thought we would treat ourselves.

We went to Cardiff, as that's where the show was, and we went for cocktails before the show began. We started off in Peppermint, which in Cardiff is a little bar that does cocktails. Whilst we were there we had nachos which were amazing. If any of you are ever in Cardiff, definatly check it out in there, it is so relaxed and has such a cool vibe. Then we moved to TGI Fridays, which if any of you know, do some of the best cocktails! My cocktail was called summer peach and it had peach sorbet in, it was so nice! 

When we arrived at the concert, I didn't realise how good our seats were! We were literally a few rows from the front. I didn't know many of the songs as it was a Fleetwood Mac tribute thing, but my bestfriend loves them. Even though I didn't know many songs, the concert was still really good and I had a really good time.

Overall, I had a really nice night out with my bestfriend!

Hope you enjoy posts like this,
Love Soph xxx






Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

boohoo

Rare London

Follie Follie

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature