Kylie Jenner inspired makeup?

| On
May 10, 2014

As I'm already putting up a tutorial this week (hopefully) of my last post, I was going to kill two birds with one stone. However, I don't know what second tutorial to do! I was feeling this Kylie Jenner inspired tutorial, what do you guys think?
I was also wondering if I should do one of them in a video, again what do you guys think about that?
Regardless, this week, there will be a makeup tutorial on this blog, and it will probably be my previous post of smokey eyes and red lips.
Let me know what you think about the Kylie Jenner inspired makeup, and I can get it up for you! 
Love,
Soph *kissy face emoji* xxx

2 comments on "Kylie Jenner inspired makeup?"
  1. Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I think I've got a better lip dupe for Kylie Jenner but ill keep that for the tutorial;)
      Soph xxx

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

boohoo

Rare London

Follie Follie

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature