Update

| On
June 01, 2015




A quick update/apology for why I have been MIA recently. Between exam stress and the actual exams I haven't had two minutes to myself to de-stress. I finally finished my exams last week so to celebrate, and relax, my boyfriend and I went on a retreat weekend to a beautiful cottage in Carmathen, West Wales.

The surroundings were beautiful, and it was so nice to relax in a hot tub looking up at the stars. Also the fact that there was 0 signal/wifi, although daunting, was so surprisingly nice! The walks around the countryside really helped clear my head of all university work, even though my walking gear wasn't the most stylish!

Anyway, just a quick post to explain where I've been, but I have so much planned for my blog this summer.

Love Sophie xxx







Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

boohoo

Rare London

Follie Follie

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature