Morphe 35W Colour Warm Palette Review

| On
November 11, 2015



I had never tried Morphe as a brand before, but had heard so many good things about their eye shadows, so when I found out that they were stocked on BeautyBay.com this palette was straight in my basket.

So here are my opinions...

Lets start with my first impressions. I feel like this palette for me was love at first sight. I know that may seem dramatic but honestly, these colours are just so me. 
There is a beautiful selection of colours, as the name suggests mostly warm tones, but for the Autumn months this palette is ideal. Just a word of advice, the online picture makes the palette look quite pink, but in reality its much more brown and neutral.

The Pros of this palette. Firstly, the pricing of this palette, £15.95, for 35 eyeshadows!!!! Its an absolute steal! For the price, I was a bit skeptical of how good the quality would be, but from the swatches, as you can see above, they are so pigmented and creamy that I was blown away. The eyeshadows glide so easily on the lid, and are so easy to blend. 
Also, I think if you're new to makeup and don't want to spend a fortune, this palette is perfect as its got everything you need for both a daytime natural look or a dramatic evening smokey eye. Aswell if you're a freelance makeup artist and want a universal palette that will suit all skin tones.
Overall, I think this palette is beautiful. Not only for the colour selection, as I feel these colours are band on trend right now, but the price and quality of these shadows.

The Cons of this palette. Honestly, there isn't much I'd say is wrong with this palette. However, the only thing I could that was wrong with this palette is that I experienced alot of fallout when applying darker colours to the lid. I found that also in the pan when getting product onto the brush there was a lot of excess product left sitting on top of the pan. You can tell a little bit by the second photo above that there was quite a bit of excess product left on the palette.
But a part from that, I really cannot fault this palette.

My last word of it, I feel like if you've been looking for a good all-rounder palette, Morphe 35W is the one to turn to! I love this palette, and will absolutely be purchasing more.

Hope you're all well,
Sophie xxx


P.s If you would like to see some makeup looks with me using this palette, make sure you check out my Instagram! @bleachedbeautyy

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

boohoo

Rare London

Follie Follie

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature