2015 Favourites

| On
January 08, 2016
2016 is officially here and I for one cannot believe how much this year has flown by (even though I do say that every year). 
Seeing as it is a new year, one of my resolutions is to be consistent with blogging! Having university can make blogging difficult, but excuses aside I'm going to try my hardest to keep this resolution!
So I thought I'd kick off this year with some of my 2015 favourites.
I've got a few makeup bits, accessories and my all round holy grail products!

So lets begin...




My first makeup favourite is a newby and I can already tell it is a holy grail in my everyday makeup routine. Makeup Geek eyeshadows are without a doubt one of my favourite brands of eyeshadows. They are so highly pigmented and this colour, Peach Smoothie, is the perfect transition colour for me! It also helps that Makeup Geek, for us Brits, are now being sold on beautybay.com
I highly recommend!! 



As you can tell this is a much loved product. Considering I'm fair skinned, highlighters are hard to find that actually show up on my skin. If any of you have the same trouble finding good highlighters - look no further! Mary-Lou Manizer by The Balm is the honestly the best highlighter I've tried to date, so if any of you know a similar highlighter please comment below as I have an obsession....


I am a little bit late on the bandwagon with these but since having my extensions (see previous posts) I was recommended this. Honestly, the Tangle Teezer is so soft at brushing my hair. If you have thick hair or extensions I can't recommend more. So many of my friends use this, with both thick and thin hair and absolutely swear by it - and now I do too!
Buy it here: Tangle Teezer



This hands down is my favourite scent of all time, Lancome - La Vie Est Belle. I am normally attracted to the fruity fragrances but I smelt this on my friend and I've never looked back. I am awful at explaining scents but I will leave a description down below. Honestly, this is my third bottle, which is a pretty pricey habit to have but definitely worth it. If you have the chance, give it a niff!


For all you eczema sufferers, if you haven't tried Aveeno already, make sure you do. This is my absolute holy grail moisturiser for my eczema prone skin. I am thinking of doing a skin care routine for those with ezcema, what do you think? But honestly it is so natural which is perfect for sensitive skin!
Buy it here: Aveeno moisteriser


Last, but certainly not least is probably my favourite item of 2015.  My wonderful boyfriend bought me my very first Michael Kors watch for my birthday in September and I haven't stopped wearing it since. I love that it is a mixture of different metals which means it is so versatile and will go with pretty much any outfit. I think the classic face makes it look so chic and it is by far my favourite piece of jewellery to date.
Buy it here: Michael Kors watch

If  you would like to see anything else, please comment down below.
Hope you all had a wonderful 2015, and I hope to see you a lot more in the new year!
Love, Sophie xxx

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

boohoo

Rare London

Follie Follie

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature