Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette - Review

| On
February 21, 2016



Lets start with my first impressions. If any of you follow my Instagram (bleachedbeautyy) you will all know that warm tones are my absolute FAVOURITE shades to use. When I opened this palette, apart from the delicious smell of chocolate, the first thing I noticed was how me this palette is - and especially packed with warm tone nudes.

The pros of this palette. From the first time I used this palette I was in love! The eye shadows are honestly the creamiest eye shadows I have ever tried. They blend so smoothly and seamlessly - they are perfect for transition shades and dramatic shades. I also found the colour selection was amazing, it is so easy to wear both day and night, probably one of the main reasons why I love it. This palette is honestly stunning and will definitely be taking it with me next time I travel!

The cons of this palette.  Honestly I really can't think of one. The swatches really do not do this palette justice - if you are around a Too Faced counter any time soon, I urge you not only to smell the shadows but to actually swatch them. The only thing I would say, there was a tiny bit of fallout with some of the darker colours, but to me that's not really an issue as when I do a smokey eye, I usually do my foundation after. Also, more of a tip - I used MAC Fix+ with the colour 'pink sugar' and it didn't react well, so probably best to use it dry to preserve the shadow.

My final thoughts are - in my opinion - this palette is a MUST HAVE, if you are looking for one good eyes shadow palette that you can wear day or night and want a different look every time, this is it. It is the warmest, creamiest, most long wearing pre-made palette I have probably ever used and I honestly have no complaints.

If you have any unanswered questions, please feel free to comment down below!
Too Faced - Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette

Love,
Soph xx



Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

boohoo

Rare London

Follie Follie

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature