NIVEA MENS POST AFTERSHAVE BALM - REVIEW

| On
April 24, 2016



Let's start with my first impressions. I honestly thought, 'why on earth am I putting men's aftershave balm on my face before makeup?!'. I thought the concept was crazy! But hey I've heard so many good things about this product I may aswell give it a shot. When first applying it, it felt so strange rubbing a gel like substance on my face, especially as it smelled of something a man would use (obviously). As I have sensitive skin I was wary, but as the product stated sensitive on the package I thought it would be fine.

The pros of this product. I honestly love it. There I said it. I love it. I have seen such a difference in the way my makeup lasts and also love the way it makes my makeup apply. I used to have issues wth bronzer lasting all day on my cheeks as it would always look patchy by the end of the day - this product makes it last all day and even all night! It's soothing on the skin and I have as no problems with my sensitive skin which is a massive bonus! I think I picked this up at Savers (which I only THINK is a UK store) for £3.99 which is an absolute bargain in comparison to many other primers on the market! This bottle is actually empty and I've really missed it from my makeup routine so I'll be out purchasing another one as soon as possible.

The cons of this product. I hate when I can't think of a con for a product, but I really can't. The only thing I would say is the packaging. You only need the tiniest bit of product to cover the whole face and the packaging makes it hard to only dispense a little bit. A pump would be perfect for this packaging, so that no product is wasted. Other than that this is a fab product and I highly recommend!

Love Soph xxx

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

boohoo

Rare London

Follie Follie

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature