SELF TANNING

| On
May 30, 2016

I love self tanning. It makes me feel so healthy and glowing. When I'm lacking in self confidence, self tanning helps me perk up! So here's a few of my faves that give me that healthy glow.


This one is a newbie to my collection but it's a goodie. I love a darker tanning mousse for a night out, and this one is wonderful at making me as dark as possible without looking orange or noticeably tanned. Bondi Sands is lovely for a night out to make you look extra sexy.


Cocoa Brown is one of my natural tans. It's a light weight mousse that looks like you have hardly anything on, but in a good way. It's brilliant for an everyday tan that won't look too much but still give you that sunkissed look.


This mousse is for my ladies on a budget. I've been using this tan for years and I'm pretty sure the majority of the U.K have been aswell. I personally like St Moriz in medium as I find the dark too dark on my skin tone and can sometimes give me an orange tinge, but for the price of £3.99 you really can't go wrong with this. 


If mousses are not for you, I love Fake Bake for liquid tanning. I love that it comes in a spray bottle for minimum mess. This is probably the best liquid tan I've used for a natural sunkissed look with zero oranginess.


Palmers gradual tanning cocoa butter is probably my favourite tanner to date. I love this stuff, and I use it daily. For the ultimate natural everyday tan, this tan is a must. It is so moisturising and smells of chocolate which is a major plus as I don't smell of fake tan. LOVE LOVE LOVE.


Last but not least, a (grubby) tanning mitt. I've tried loads from drugstore to high end, and my ultimate favourite has got to be Primark own brand. Honestly for the price it applies the tan so evenly with absolutely no residue left on your palms. I always stock up on these when  I'm in Primark. A must have.

Let me know your favourite tans in the comments, I love trying new ones.

Love, Soph xxx

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

boohoo

Rare London

Follie Follie

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature