THE PANT SUIT

| On
June 24, 2016



I saw this pant suit on sale on InTheStyle, and I thought it was so CUTE!! I'm in love with the colour and the cut of this outfit. I love this for both a day and night look, you could wear a top underneath the blazer to make it office appropriate. I paired the suit with Public Desire heels to give an evening look, but flats would look amazing too! But make sure you hurry as it is in the sale and is an absolute BARGAIN!!

Make sure you check my last post for my exciting news and I'll see you all soon!

Love, Soph xxx


Blazer: InTheStyle (Similar)
Trousers: InTheStyle
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

boohoo

Rare London

Follie Follie

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature